Monday 26 May 2014

She took a deep breath and dived in.


And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet 
and the winds long to play with your hair. 
Khalil Gibran














Air in motion. Wind.  Breeze. Breath.  The wind blows where it wishes and I chase the spirit.  Some of my best memories are barefoot, feet solidly on the ground, wind in my hair and the gusts of nature all around me.  Sometimes waves spraying and crashing at my feet, other times, the wetness of earth and the wild whipping of rain on my cheeks.  


And on the tails of the wind there's the roar of courage.  Taking a deep breath and diving in.
That's pretty much how I began the journey of Losari.  Sitting on edge of the waterhole, looking in - feet dangling, wanting to jump in - ready - then not - then ready again and at last doing it.  Splash!  It's flowing, its invigorating, there is nothing else I'd rather be doing.  I'm having a go.  Yes I'm a little bit scared at times but release the fears, the doubts - let them blow away in that wild wind and stay in the flow, feet firmly connected to the earth.  

What else is there other than creating a life, a home, a story that connects with who you are, what you love and what you enjoy doing?  

In the end it is not about how many breaths you took.  
In the end it's about the moments that took your breath away.
Volksweisheitheit

With love
Kirsty
x
www.losari.com.au

images courtesy of Pinterest and from the Losari Lightness of Being Collection 

No comments:

Post a Comment